The free-float mechanism allows you to independently adjust the angle and height of both the seat and the backrest. This ensures that the Wellback 100 can be setup to suit even the most demanding of users.
- 5 Star Orthopaedic Rating.
- Dual density moulded foam seat.
- Standard seat height adjustment:
No footring: 49-58cm.
With footring: 67-76cm.
- Weight Rating 120kg.
- Height adjustable or multi-adjustable armrests.
- The Free-Float mechanism allows for a forward tilting seat position, permitting the pelvis to open and thus reducing disk pressure in the lower back.
- The tension adjustment on the tilting mechanism can be set to match your body weight.
- What is the difference between an ergonomic and orthopaedic office chair?
- Are you thinking of buying a new office chair but are unsure what to get?
- Do you need help in selecting a product that is RIGHT for YOU?
- Do you need the chair IMMEDIATELY?
- Do you live near our factory and showroom?
If you answered 'YES' to the above questions, then make an appointment and visit our showroom in Spartan, Kempton Park where all our products are on display.
Set up a time with one of our Office Ergonomics specialists who will happily assist you with your purchase!
Call us: 011 3926803
Open hours: Monday -Thursday 08h00 – 17h00, or Friday 08h00 – 16h00Once you have made your selection, you will be able to:
- Make an immediate payment via EFT, Debit or Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard)
- Collect your fully-assembled chair and take it home with you!
We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days of purchase. You can either return your product for a different one, or get a full refund - no questions asked!
- Returned items must have all their original tags attached and must be returned in their original packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Contact us: Send us an email with your return request. Please supply the following information:
- Your name.
- The invoice number.
- The reason for wanting to replace or return the product. (This is only required so that we understand your concerns and can improve our customer offering).
- Your contact details and telephone number.
- Your collection address.
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the full purchase price of the product within 10 working days.
Exchanges can only be made within 14 days of receipt of the original product. Exchanges can only take place where there is a variant of the exact same product, and if such a variant is available. In all cases you will have to return the product to Karo and you will be responsible for the associated freight costs.
On receipt of the product, we will inspect the product to validate your return. Once validated, we will exchange the product with it’s variant and dispatch this to you at our cost.
Not what you ordered
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on our website, please notify us within 7 days of purchase and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or refund you the full purchase price within 10 working days of the return.
If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out below.
Products damaged on delivery or missing parts
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of your receipt, you must notify us within 7 days by contacting us on 011 392-6803 (normal office hours), or send us an email or use our online chat – www.karo.co.za (normal office hours).
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair the product as soon as possible and return it to you at no charge. If parts are missing from the product, we may, at our sole discretion, send you the missing parts.
This Return Policy forms part of the Karo Manufacturing’s Terms and Conditions. Words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
- Only products that are IN-STOCK can be ordered online. You will not have to wait for the product to be manufactured because all in-stock products are available for IMMEDIATE DISPATCH from our warehouse.
- If a product is out-of-stock (Sold Out), you will not be able to place an order on our website. Contact us for an update on the availability of any Sold Out items.
- All online orders are processed within 24 hours of placement.
Delivery time estimates are provided below.
Pretoria & Jhb
Other Main Centres, (Eg; Cpt, Dbn, etc.)
|1-3 days||1 Week||1-2 Weeks|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.